Thursday, June 10, 2010

blogging is confusing

I can't tell if I have 2 separate blog profiles or just 2 different pictures. They both seem connected but when I follow one blog with the one, it doesn't show up on my main profile *le sigh* Today is just destined to be confusing..it's my man's 25th birthday, last night he was being overly rude so I left him to himself but when I called him to wish him a happy birthday this morning (he left for work before I woke up) he said "thanks, k bye" and that was it. It was frustrating, I still plan on making him a nice dinner but I wonder if I should continue with my plan to miss dance class, because if he doesn't want to be in a good mood, I don't want to stick around. Am I being wrong? I try my best to be a good partner but I can't feel good about sticking around someone when they are negative, and he doesn't want to hear me when I try to explain that...anyone know a good therapist? ha

No comments:

Post a Comment